Work and Pay
Does the UK Minimum Wage Reduce Employment? A Meta-Regression Analysis
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd/London School of Economics 2013
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 499–520, September 2014
How to Cite
de Linde Leonard, M., Stanley, T. D. and Doucouliagos, H. (2014), Does the UK Minimum Wage Reduce Employment? A Meta-Regression Analysis. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 52: 499–520. doi: 10.1111/bjir.12031
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!