Trade Union Approaches towards the ICE Regulations: Defensive Realism or Missed Opportunity?
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2013
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd/London School of Economics 2013
British Journal of Industrial Relations
How to Cite
Hall, M., Purcell, J., Terry, M., Hutchinson, S. and Parker, J. (2013), Trade Union Approaches towards the ICE Regulations: Defensive Realism or Missed Opportunity?. British Journal of Industrial Relations. doi: 10.1111/bjir.12033
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2013
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills, Acas
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!