Works Councils and Labour Productivity: Looking beyond the Mean
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2013
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd/London School of Economics 2013
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 308–325, June 2015
How to Cite
Mueller, S. (2015), Works Councils and Labour Productivity: Looking beyond the Mean. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 53: 308–325. doi: 10.1111/bjir.12037
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2015
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!