Progress Towards Gender Democracy in UK Unions 1987–2012
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd/London School of Economics 2014
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 484–507, September 2015
How to Cite
Kirton, G. (2015), Progress Towards Gender Democracy in UK Unions 1987–2012. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 53: 484–507. doi: 10.1111/bjir.12052
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2015
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!