How Does China's New Labour Contract Law Affect Floating Workers?
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2014
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd/London School of Economics 2014
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 711–735, December 2015
How to Cite
Li, X. and Freeman, R. B. (2015), How Does China's New Labour Contract Law Affect Floating Workers?. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 53: 711–735. doi: 10.1111/bjir.12056
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2015
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2013
- Labor and Worklife Program of Harvard Law School
- Harvard University
- Sun Yat-sen University
- National Social Science Fund of China. Grant Number: 12BJY044
- NSFC. Grant Number: 71303266
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!