Age and Work-Related Health: Insights from the UK Labour Force Survey
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2014
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd/London School of Economics 2014
British Journal of Industrial Relations
How to Cite
Davies, R., Jones, M. and Lloyd-Williams, H. (2014), Age and Work-Related Health: Insights from the UK Labour Force Survey. British Journal of Industrial Relations. doi: 10.1111/bjir.12059
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2014
- Health and Safety Executive
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!