Social Media in Union Communications: An International Study with UNI Global Union Affiliates
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2014
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd/London School of Economics 2014
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 508–532, September 2015
How to Cite
Panagiotopoulos, P. and Barnett, J. (2015), Social Media in Union Communications: An International Study with UNI Global Union Affiliates. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 53: 508–532. doi: 10.1111/bjir.12060
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2015
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2013
- European Commission's Directorate General for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion. Grant Number: VS/2011/0138
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!