Need for closure and heuristic information processing: The moderating role of the ability to achieve the need for closure
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 104, Issue 4, pages 457–480, November 2013
How to Cite
Kossowska, M. and Bar-Tal, Y. (2013), Need for closure and heuristic information processing: The moderating role of the ability to achieve the need for closure. British Journal of Psychology, 104: 457–480. doi: 10.1111/bjop.12001
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2011
- Polish. Grant Number: MNiSW NN106023238
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!