Children's use of addition to solve two-digit subtraction problems
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 104, Issue 4, pages 495–511, November 2013
How to Cite
Peters, G., De Smedt, B., Torbeyns, J., Ghesquière, P. and Verschaffel, L. (2013), Children's use of addition to solve two-digit subtraction problems. British Journal of Psychology, 104: 495–511. doi: 10.1111/bjop.12003
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!