We'll never get past the glass ceiling! Meta-stereotyping, world-views and perceived relative group-worth
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 104, Issue 4, pages 543–562, November 2013
How to Cite
Owuamalam, C. and Zagefka, H. (2013), We'll never get past the glass ceiling! Meta-stereotyping, world-views and perceived relative group-worth. British Journal of Psychology, 104: 543–562. doi: 10.1111/bjop.12006
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2011
- Economic and Social Research Council United Kingdom. Grant Number: PTA-026-27-2685
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!