When does anxiety help or hinder cognitive test performance? The role of working memory capacity
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 92–101, February 2014
How to Cite
Owens, M., Stevenson, J., Hadwin, J. A. and Norgate, R. (2014), When does anxiety help or hinder cognitive test performance? The role of working memory capacity. British Journal of Psychology, 105: 92–101. doi: 10.1111/bjop.12009
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2012
- ESRC. Grant Number: PTA-033-2004-0052
- Hampshire Educational Psychology Service
- Action Medical Research. Grant Number: SP4598
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!