Inserting spaces before and after words affects word processing differently in Chinese: Evidence from eye movements
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 57–68, February 2014
How to Cite
Liu, P. and Li, X. (2014), Inserting spaces before and after words affects word processing differently in Chinese: Evidence from eye movements. British Journal of Psychology, 105: 57–68. doi: 10.1111/bjop.12013
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2012
- Knowledge Innovation Program. Grant Number: KSCX2-YW-BR-6
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31070904
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!