The impact of non-aggressive behaviour early in aggressive interactions: Sex differences in direct and indirect aggression in response to provocation
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 127–144, February 2014
How to Cite
Lawrence, C. and Hutchinson, L. (2014), The impact of non-aggressive behaviour early in aggressive interactions: Sex differences in direct and indirect aggression in response to provocation. British Journal of Psychology, 105: 127–144. doi: 10.1111/bjop.12020
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!