Sexually dimorphic preference for altruism in the opposite sex according to recipient
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 104, Issue 4, pages 577–584, November 2013
How to Cite
Oda, R., Shibata, A., Kiyonari, T., Takeda, M. and Matsumoto-Oda, A. (2013), Sexually dimorphic preference for altruism in the opposite sex according to recipient. British Journal of Psychology, 104: 577–584. doi: 10.1111/bjop.12021
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!