Sexual distractors boost younger and older adults' visual search RSVP performance
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 105, Issue 2, pages 162–172, May 2014
How to Cite
Didierjean, A., Maquestiaux, F., Vieillard, S., Ruthruff, E. and Hartley, A. (2014), Sexual distractors boost younger and older adults' visual search RSVP performance. British Journal of Psychology, 105: 162–172. doi: 10.1111/bjop.12023
- Issue online: 22 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!