Handbook of thanatology: The essential body of knowledge for the study of death, dying, and bereavement By D. Balk, C. Wogrin, G. Thornton & D. Meagher (Eds.) New York, NY: Taylor & Francis, 2012. $110. ISBN 9780415989459
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 104, Issue 2, pages 299–301, May 2013
How to Cite
Hammond, C. (2013), Handbook of thanatology: The essential body of knowledge for the study of death, dying, and bereavement By D. Balk, C. Wogrin, G. Thornton & D. Meagher (Eds.) New York, NY: Taylor & Francis, 2012. $110. ISBN 9780415989459 . British Journal of Psychology, 104: 299–301. doi: 10.1111/bjop.12028
- Issue online: 6 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!