Gender responses to psychological distress among Palestinians: Risk and protective factors
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 105, Issue 3, pages 338–351, August 2014
How to Cite
Khamis, V. (2014), Gender responses to psychological distress among Palestinians: Risk and protective factors. British Journal of Psychology, 105: 338–351. doi: 10.1111/bjop.12036
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!