Examination of the bidirectional influences of leisure activity and memory in old people: A dissociative effect on episodic memory
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 105, Issue 3, pages 382–398, August 2014
How to Cite
Mousavi-Nasab, S.-M.-H., Kormi-Nouri, R. and Nilsson, L.-G. (2014), Examination of the bidirectional influences of leisure activity and memory in old people: A dissociative effect on episodic memory. British Journal of Psychology, 105: 382–398. doi: 10.1111/bjop.12044
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2012
- Bank of Sweden Tercentenary Foundation. Grant Number: 1988-0082:17
- Swedish Council for Planning and Coordination of Research. Grant Numbers: B1999-474, D1988-0092, D1989- 0115, D1990-0074, D1991 0258, D1992-0143, D1997-0756, D1997-1841, D1999-0739
- Swedish Council for Research in the Humanities and Social Sciences. Grant Number: F377/1988-2000
- Swedish Council for Social Research. Grant Numbers: 1988-1990: 88-0082, 311/1991-2000
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Numbers: 2001-6654, 2002-3794, 2003-3883
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!