Is the hijab protective? An investigation of body image and related constructs among British Muslim women
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 105, Issue 3, pages 352–363, August 2014
How to Cite
Swami, V., Miah, J., Noorani, N. and Taylor, D. (2014), Is the hijab protective? An investigation of body image and related constructs among British Muslim women. British Journal of Psychology, 105: 352–363. doi: 10.1111/bjop.12045
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!