Assessing vividness of mental imagery: The Plymouth Sensory Imagery Questionnaire
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 105, Issue 4, pages 547–563, November 2014
How to Cite
Andrade, J., May, J., Deeprose, C., Baugh, S.-J. and Ganis, G. (2014), Assessing vividness of mental imagery: The Plymouth Sensory Imagery Questionnaire. British Journal of Psychology, 105: 547–563. doi: 10.1111/bjop.12050
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!