The Dialectical Behavior Therapy Primer: How DBT can inform clinical practice By Brodsky Beth S. & Stanley Barbara West Sussex, UK: Wiley-Blackwell, 2012. $59.95. ISBN 978-1-119-96893-1
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2014
© 2014 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 145–146, February 2014
How to Cite
Sheppard, M. (2014), The Dialectical Behavior Therapy Primer: How DBT can inform clinical practice By Brodsky Beth S. & Stanley Barbara West Sussex, UK: Wiley-Blackwell, 2012. $59.95. ISBN 978-1-119-96893-1 . British Journal of Psychology, 105: 145–146. doi: 10.1111/bjop.12061
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!