First-time viewers' comprehension of films: Bridging shot transitions
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2014
© 2014 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 106, Issue 1, pages 133–151, February 2015
How to Cite
Ildirar, S. and Schwan, S. (2015), First-time viewers' comprehension of films: Bridging shot transitions. British Journal of Psychology, 106: 133–151. doi: 10.1111/bjop.12069
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2013
- Turkish National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 110K059
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!