On the persuadability of memory: Is changing people's memories no more than changing their minds?
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2014
© 2014 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 106, Issue 2, pages 308–326, May 2015
How to Cite
Nash, R. A., Wheeler, R. L. and Hope, L. (2015), On the persuadability of memory: Is changing people's memories no more than changing their minds?. British Journal of Psychology, 106: 308–326. doi: 10.1111/bjop.12074
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!