Attention and ageing: Measuring effects of involuntary and voluntary orienting in isolation and in combination
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2014
© 2014 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 106, Issue 2, pages 235–252, May 2015
How to Cite
Olk, B. and Kingstone, A. (2015), Attention and ageing: Measuring effects of involuntary and voluntary orienting in isolation and in combination. British Journal of Psychology, 106: 235–252. doi: 10.1111/bjop.12082
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2013
- German Academic Exchange Service. Grant Number: D/05/50459
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!