Melancholia, Mourning, Love: Transforming The Melancholic Response To Disability Through Psychotherapy
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author. British Journal of Psychotherapy © 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and BPF
British Journal of Psychotherapy
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 168–181, May 2013
How to Cite
Bartram, P. (2013), Melancholia, Mourning, Love: Transforming The Melancholic Response To Disability Through Psychotherapy. British Journal of Psychotherapy, 29: 168–181. doi: 10.1111/bjp.12002
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!