What's in a name? Our false uniqueness!
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 173–179, March 2013
How to Cite
Kulig, J. W. (2013), What's in a name? Our false uniqueness!. British Journal of Social Psychology, 52: 173–179. doi: 10.1111/bjso.12001
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!