Why and how are you attached to your Social Group? Investigating different forms of social identification
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 563–586, September 2013
How to Cite
Amiot, C. E. and Aubin, R. M. (2013), Why and how are you attached to your Social Group? Investigating different forms of social identification. British Journal of Social Psychology, 52: 563–586. doi: 10.1111/bjso.12004
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2011
- Fonds québécois de recherche sur la société et la culture
- Fonds de recherche sur la santé du Québec
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!