When are support and opposition not opposites? Depth of processing as a moderator of the valence-framing effect
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 191–201, March 2013
How to Cite
Bizer, G. Y., Žeželj, I. L. and Luguri, J. B. (2013), When are support and opposition not opposites? Depth of processing as a moderator of the valence-framing effect. British Journal of Social Psychology, 52: 191–201. doi: 10.1111/bjso.12014
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!