The effects of autonomous and controlled regulation of performance-approach goals on well-being: A process model
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 154–174, March 2014
How to Cite
Gillet, N., Lafrenière, M.-A. K., Vallerand, R. J., Huart, I. and Fouquereau, E. (2014), The effects of autonomous and controlled regulation of performance-approach goals on well-being: A process model. British Journal of Social Psychology, 53: 154–174. doi: 10.1111/bjso.12018
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!