Becoming a group: Value convergence and emergent work group identities
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 235–248, June 2014
How to Cite
Meeussen, L., Delvaux, E. and Phalet, K. (2014), Becoming a group: Value convergence and emergent work group identities. British Journal of Social Psychology, 53: 235–248. doi: 10.1111/bjso.12021
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!