Newcomers' cognitive development of social identification: A cross-sectional and longitudinal analysis of self-anchoring and self-stereotyping
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 281–298, June 2014
How to Cite
van Veelen, R., Hansen, N. and Otten, S. (2014), Newcomers' cognitive development of social identification: A cross-sectional and longitudinal analysis of self-anchoring and self-stereotyping. British Journal of Social Psychology, 53: 281–298. doi: 10.1111/bjso.12038
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!