On the relationship between justice and forgiveness: Are all forms of justice made equal?
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 463–483, September 2014
How to Cite
Wenzel, M. and Okimoto, T. G. (2014), On the relationship between justice and forgiveness: Are all forms of justice made equal?. British Journal of Social Psychology, 53: 463–483. doi: 10.1111/bjso.12040
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2012
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DP0877309
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!