Correction added on 12th February 2014 after first online publication on 9th December 2013: The words “we are” have been corrected to “we're” in the title of the article and in the body of Extract 4, as per the original quote.
‘Oh my god, we're not doing nothing’: Young people's experiences of spatial regulation
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 640–655, December 2014
How to Cite
Gray, D. and Manning, R. (2014), ‘Oh my god, we're not doing nothing’: Young people's experiences of spatial regulation. British Journal of Social Psychology, 53: 640–655. doi: 10.1111/bjso.12055
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2012
- EPSRC. Grant Number: EP/H000380/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!