Upper Urinary Tract
Gender-specific effect of smoking on upper tract urothelial carcinoma outcomes
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
© 2013 BJU International
Volume 112, Issue 5, pages 623–637, September 2013
How to Cite
Rink, M., Xylinas, E., Trinh, Q.-D., Lotan, Y., Margulis, V., Raman, J. D., Fisch, M., Lee, R. K., Chun, F. K., Abdennabi, J., Seitz, C., Pycha, A., Zlotta, A. R., Karakiewicz, P. I., Babjuk, M., Scherr, D. S., Shariat, S. F. and Upper Tract Urothelial Carcinoma Collaboration (UTUCC) (2013), Gender-specific effect of smoking on upper tract urothelial carcinoma outcomes. BJU International, 112: 623–637. doi: 10.1111/bju.12014
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- New York Community Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!