Transurethral resection of the prostate in kidney transplant recipients: urological and renal functional outcomes at long-term follow-up
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2013
© 2013 BJU International
Volume 112, Issue 3, pages 386–393, August 2013
How to Cite
Volpe, A., Billia, M., Quaglia, M., Vidali, M., Marchioro, G., Ceratti, G., Sogni, F., De Lorenzis, E., De Angelis, P., Airoldi, A., Stratta, P. and Terrone, C. (2013), Transurethral resection of the prostate in kidney transplant recipients: urological and renal functional outcomes at long-term follow-up. BJU International, 112: 386–393. doi: 10.1111/bju.12030
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2013
- 1The OPTN/UNOS Renal Transplant Registry. Clin Transpl 2005; 1–16.
- 3U.S. Renal Data System, USRDS Annual Data Report. Atlas of End-Stage Renal Disease in the United States. Bethesda, MD: National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, 2006
- 15European Association of Urology Guidelines on the management of male Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms (LUTS), including Benign Prostatic Obstruction (BPO). 2012, , et al.
- 20Transurethral incision/resection of the prostate (TUIP/TURP) in operative treatment of repeated bladder outlet obstruction early after kidney transplantation. Acta Clin Croat 2011; 50: 381–384, , , , .
- 26European Association of Urology guidelines on urological infections. 2011, , et al.