The influence of gender on workforce planning in urology
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
© 2013 BJU International
Volume 111, Issue 7, pages 1018–1020, June 2013
How to Cite
Barrass, B. J.R., Armitage, J. and Burgess, N. (2013), The influence of gender on workforce planning in urology. BJU International, 111: 1018–1020. doi: 10.1111/bju.12058
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
- 1Women and Medicine the Future. London: The Royal College of Physicians, 2009: Available at: http://www.renal.org/pages/media/Flexible%20trainees/women%20in%20medicine%20RCP%20report.pdf. Accessed January 2013.
- 2NHS Information Centre for Health and Social Care. Workforce. 1992–2011. Available at: http://www.ic.nhs.uk/workforce. Accessed January 2013
- 3Influx of women doctors ‘will harm medicine’. 2004. Daily Telegraph, 3 August 2004.
- 5Gender-related perceptions of careers in surgery among new medical graduates: results of a cross-sectional study. Am J Surg 2012; [Epub ahead of print]. doi:10.1016/j.amjsurg.2012.04.009, , , .