The first two authors contributed equally to this article.
Robot-assisted laparoscopic artificial urinary sphincter insertion in men with neurogenic stress urinary incontinence
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 BJU International
Volume 111, Issue 7, pages 1175–1179, June 2013
How to Cite
Yates, D. R., Phé, V., Rouprêt, M., Vaessen, C., Parra, J., Mozer, P. and Chartier-Kastler, E. (2013), Robot-assisted laparoscopic artificial urinary sphincter insertion in men with neurogenic stress urinary incontinence. BJU International, 111: 1175–1179. doi: 10.1111/bju.12072
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!