Institute of Cancer Sciences, Glasgow.
Prostate radiotherapy for men with metastatic disease: a new comparison in the Systemic Therapy in Advancing or Metastatic Prostate Cancer: Evaluation of Drug Efficacy (STAMPEDE) trial
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2013
© 2013 BJU International
Volume 111, Issue 5, pages 697–699, May 2013
How to Cite
Parker, C. C., Sydes, M. R., Mason, M. D., Clarke, N. W., Aebersold, D., de Bono, J. S., Dearnaley, D. P., Ritchie, A. W.S., Russell, J. M., Thalmann, G., Parmar, M. K.B. and James, N. D. (2013), Prostate radiotherapy for men with metastatic disease: a new comparison in the Systemic Therapy in Advancing or Metastatic Prostate Cancer: Evaluation of Drug Efficacy (STAMPEDE) trial. BJU International, 111: 697–699. doi: 10.1111/bju.12087
NOTE: This article is being simultaneously published in BJU International and in Clinical Oncology by agreement between the respective Editors-in-Chief (Prokar Dasgupta and Peter Hoskin), as requested by the authors at the time of submission.
- Issue online: 12 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2013
- Cancer Research UK. Grant Number: CRUK/06/019
- Novartis – Educational grant
- Pfizer – Educational grant
- Sanofi Aventis. Educational grant
- Janssen Pharma NV – Educational grant
- Medical Research Council
- National Cancer Research Network
- 8Flexible trial design in practice – dropping and adding arms in STAMPEDE: a multi-arm multi-stage randomised controlled trial. Trials 2011; 12 (Suppl. 1): A3, , et al.