ILLUSTRATIONS by STEPHAN SPITZER, www.spitzer-illustration.com
Technique to overcome renal mobility during percutaneous tract dilatation: bi-prong forceps renal parenchyma dissection
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
© 2013 BJU International
Volume 112, Issue 5, pages 697–702, September 2013
How to Cite
Lezrek, M., Bazine, K., Asseban, M., Ammani, A., Moufid, K., Beddouch, A. and Alami, M. (2013), Technique to overcome renal mobility during percutaneous tract dilatation: bi-prong forceps renal parenchyma dissection. BJU International, 112: 697–702. doi: 10.1111/bju.12104
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!