Impact of 18F-fluorodeoxyglucose (FDG)-positron-emission tomography/computed tomography (PET/CT) on management of patients with carcinoma invading bladder muscle
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
© 2013 BJU International
Volume 112, Issue 6, pages 729–734, October 2013
How to Cite
Mertens, L. S., Fioole-Bruining, A., Vegt, E., Vogel, W. V., van Rhijn, B. W. and Horenblas, S. (2013), Impact of 18F-fluorodeoxyglucose (FDG)-positron-emission tomography/computed tomography (PET/CT) on management of patients with carcinoma invading bladder muscle. BJU International, 112: 729–734. doi: 10.1111/bju.12109
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!