Funding Cancer Research UK (CRUK) reference: C328/A8692.
SABRE 1 (Surgery Against Brachytherapy – a Randomised Evaluation): feasibility randomised controlled trial (RCT) of brachytherapy vs radical prostatectomy in low–intermediate risk clinically localised prostate cancer
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
© 2013 BJU International
Volume 112, Issue 3, pages 330–337, August 2013
How to Cite
Eccles, B. K., Cross, W., Rosario, D. J., Doble, A., Parker, C., Logue, J., Little, L., Stanton, L. and Bottomley, D. (2013), SABRE 1 (Surgery Against Brachytherapy – a Randomised Evaluation): feasibility randomised controlled trial (RCT) of brachytherapy vs radical prostatectomy in low–intermediate risk clinically localised prostate cancer. BJU International, 112: 330–337. doi: 10.1111/bju.12127
International Standard Randomised Controlled Trial Number Register (ISRCTN) registration number: 88144169.
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Cancer Research UK
- The Clinical Trials Awards and Advisory Committee (CTAAC). Grant Number: C328/A8692
- The National Cancer Research Network (NCRN). Grant Number: 11061813
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!