Male circumcision decreases penile sensitivity as measured in a large cohort
Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
© 2013 BJU International
Volume 111, Issue 5, pages E269–E270, May 2013
How to Cite
Morris, B. J., Krieger, J. N. and Kigozi, G. (2013), Male circumcision decreases penile sensitivity as measured in a large cohort. BJU International, 111: E269–E270. doi: 10.1111/bju.12128_9
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
- 2American Academy of Pediatrics. Circumcision policy statement. Task Force on Circumcision. Pediatrics 2012; 130: e756–785
- 3The effect of male circumcision on sexual satisfaction and function, results from a randomized trial of male circumcision for human immunodeficiency virus prevention, Rakai, Uganda. BJU Int 2008; 101: 65–70, , et al.
- 6[Male circumcision is not associated with an increased prevalence of erectile dysfunction: Results of the Cottbus 10,000-men survey.] [Article in German]. Urologe A 2013 [Epub ahead of print]. DOI: 10.1007/s00120-012-3112-2, , et al.