Robotics and Laparoscopy
Short-term patient reported health-related quality of life (HRQL) outcomes after robot-assisted radical cystectomy (RARC)
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013 BJU International
Volume 113, Issue 2, pages 260–265, February 2014
How to Cite
Poch, M. A., Stegemann, A. P., Rehman, S., Sharif, M. A., Hussain, A., Consiglio, J. D., Wilding, G. E. and Guru, K. A. (2014), Short-term patient reported health-related quality of life (HRQL) outcomes after robot-assisted radical cystectomy (RARC). BJU International, 113: 260–265. doi: 10.1111/bju.12162
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!