No small slam: increasing incidents of genitourinary injury from toilets and toilet seats
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013 BJU International
Volume 112, Issue 3, pages 398–403, August 2013
How to Cite
Glass, A. S., Bagga, H. S., Tasian, G. E., McGeady, J. B., McCulloch, C. E., Blaschko, S. D., McAninch, J. W. and Breyer, B. N. (2013), No small slam: increasing incidents of genitourinary injury from toilets and toilet seats. BJU International, 112: 398–403. doi: 10.1111/bju.12173
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: K12DK083021
- 6Genital and Lower Urinary Tract Trauma. In Wein AJ , Kavoussi LR , Novick AC , Partin AW , Peters CA eds, Campbell-Walsh Urology, 10 edn. Chapter 88. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier, 2012: 2507–2520, .
- 11The NEISS Sample Design and Implementation: 1997 to Present. Washington, DC: US Consumer Product Safety Commission, 2001. Available at: http://www.cpsc.gov/neiss/2001d011-6b6.pdf. Accessed October 17, 2012, .
- 14The 2007–2012 World Outlook for Wood Toilet Seats. San Diego, CA: Icon Group International Inc, 2006. Available at: http://www.marketresearch.com/Icon-Group-International-Inc-v609/Outlook-Wood-Toilet-Seats-1389958/. Accessed March 2013.
- 15Big John Products, Inc. Big John Toilet Seat and Support. 2013. Available at: http://www.bigjohntoiletseat.com/. Accessed March 2013
- 16Bemis Manufacturing Company. Bathroom Products. Available at http://www.toiletseats.com/. Accessed April 2013
- 17The Home Depot U.S.A., Inc. Home Depot Toilet Seats. Available at www.homedepot.com/Toilets. Accessed April 2013
- 18Morbidity and mortality weekly report: nonfatal bathroom injuries among persons aged > 15 years – United States, 2008. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2011. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/pdf/wk/mm6022.pdf. Accessed March 2013, , .