Is chronic prostatic inflammation a new target in the medical therapy of lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS) due to benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH)?
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
© 2013 BJU International
Volume 112, Issue 4, pages 421–422, August 2013
How to Cite
Ficarra, V. (2013), Is chronic prostatic inflammation a new target in the medical therapy of lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS) due to benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH)?. BJU International, 112: 421–422. doi: 10.1111/bju.12177
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!