Cost-effectiveness analysis of tension-free vaginal tape vs burch colposuspension for female stress urinary incontinence in the USA
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013 BJU International
Volume 112, Issue 2, pages E151–E158, July 2013
How to Cite
Laudano, M. A., Seklehner, S., Chughtai, B., Lee, U., Tyagi, R., Kavaler, E., Te, A. E., Kaplan, S. A. and Lee, R. K. (2013), Cost-effectiveness analysis of tension-free vaginal tape vs burch colposuspension for female stress urinary incontinence in the USA. BJU International, 112: E151–E158. doi: 10.1111/bju.12180
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!