indicates that both authors contributed equally to this paper.
Contemporary management of renal cell carcinoma (RCC) in Victoria: implications for longer term outcomes and costs
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. BJU International published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Special Issue: Urological Society of Australia and New Zealand Supplement
Volume 112, Issue Supplement S2, pages 36–43, November 2013
How to Cite
Ta, A. D., Bolton, D. M., Dimech, M. K., White, V., Davis, I. D., Coory, M., Millar, J. and Giles, G. (2013), Contemporary management of renal cell carcinoma (RCC) in Victoria: implications for longer term outcomes and costs. BJU International, 112: 36–43. doi: 10.1111/bju.12204
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Translational Cancer Research Funding
- Victorian Cancer Agency. Grant Number: EOI09_36
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) Practitioner Fellowship. Grant Number: 487907