Clinical performance of serum prostate-specific antigen isoform [-2]proPSA (p2PSA) and its derivatives, %p2PSA and the prostate health index (PHI), in men with a family history of prostate cancer: results from a multicentre European study, the PROMEtheuS project
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
© 2013 BJU International
Volume 112, Issue 3, pages 313–321, August 2013
How to Cite
Lazzeri, M., Haese, A., Abrate, A., de la Taille, A., Redorta, J. P., McNicholas, T., Lughezzani, G., Lista, G., Larcher, A., Bini, V., Cestari, A., Buffi, N., Graefen, M., Bosset, O., Corvoisier, P. L., Breda, A., de la Torre, P., Fowler, L., Roux, J. and Guazzoni, G. (2013), Clinical performance of serum prostate-specific antigen isoform [-2]proPSA (p2PSA) and its derivatives, %p2PSA and the prostate health index (PHI), in men with a family history of prostate cancer: results from a multicentre European study, the PROMEtheuS project. BJU International, 112: 313–321. doi: 10.1111/bju.12217
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAY 2013 05:18AM EST
- Beckman Coulter Inc.
- Beckman Coulter Italy
- 9Screening for prostate cancer: U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommendation statement. Ann Intern Med 2012; 157: 120–134.
- 13Prostate-specific antigen (PSA) isoform p2PSA significantly improves the prediction of prostate cancer at initial extended prostate biopsies in patients with total PSA between 2.0 and 10 ng/ml: results of a prospective study in a clinical setting. Eur Urol 2011; 60: 214–222, , et al.
- 17Reply to Sergey Tadtayev, Thomas A. McNicholas, and Gregory B. Boustead's Letter to the Editor re: Giorgio Guazzoni, Massimo Lazzeri, Luciano Nava, et al. Preoperative prostate-specific antigen isoform p2PSA and its derivatives, %p2PSA and prostate health index, predict pathologic outcomes in patients undergoing radical prostatectomy for prostate cancer. Eur Urol 2012; 61: 455–66. Eur Urol 2012; 62: e16–17, , et al.