Link to animated demonstration of the deformable MR-registration system in real-time: https://sites.google.com/site/yipenghu/gallery/registration-animation.
Image-directed, tissue-preserving focal therapy of prostate cancer: a feasibility study of a novel deformable magnetic resonance-ultrasound (MR-US) registration system
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. BJU International published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of British Association of Urological Surgeons.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 112, Issue 5, pages 594–601, September 2013
How to Cite
Dickinson, L., Hu, Y., Ahmed, H. U., Allen, C., Kirkham, A. P., Emberton, M. and Barratt, D. (2013), Image-directed, tissue-preserving focal therapy of prostate cancer: a feasibility study of a novel deformable magnetic resonance-ultrasound (MR-US) registration system. BJU International, 112: 594–601. doi: 10.1111/bju.12223
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAY 2013 05:19AM EST
- Department of Health's NIHR Biomedical Research Centres
- UCL/UCLH Comprehensive Biomedical Research. Grant Number: 96
- NIHR. Grant Number: II-3A-0809-10029
- Royal Academy of Engineering/EPSRC Research
- USA National Institute of Health-National Cancer Institute
- Prostate Cancer Research Centre
- UK National Institute of Health Research UCLH/UCL Comprehensive Biomedical Research Centre
- 14Closed-loop control in fused MR-TRUS image-guided prostate biopsy. Med Image Comput Comput Assist Interv 2007; 10: 128–135, , et al.
- 15MRI-ultrasound registration for targeted prostate biopsy. Proc 6th IEEE Int Conf Symp Biomed Imag: from Nano to Macro 2009: 991–994, , et al.