Copy number aberrations using multicolour fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) for prognostication in non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer (NIMBC)
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. BJU International © 2013 BJU International
Volume 113, Issue 4, pages 662–667, April 2014
How to Cite
Matsuyama, H., Ikemoto, K., Eguchi, S., Oga, A., Kawauchi, S., Yamamoto, Y., Kawai, Y., Matsumoto, H., Hara, T., Nagao, K., Sakano, S. and Sasaki, K. (2014), Copy number aberrations using multicolour fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) for prognostication in non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer (NIMBC). BJU International, 113: 662–667. doi: 10.1111/bju.12232
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAY 2013 10:56PM EST
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, Japan. Grant Number: 70209667
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!